If you follow me on Twitter one of the things you'll notice is that I like to update with quotes or lyrics that I run across that day. Some of the quotes are only partial ones, like the one today. So here's the full quote:
"The past can be forgotten, but it cannot be ignored. At some point it is a part of who you are, and a part of who you will become. The past is always right behind you. Watching. Waiting. For the moment to come rushing back. When you least expect it." - LXD narrator
I've gotten hooked on this new web-series called LXD (The Legion of Extraordinary Dancers) that's on Hulu every Wednesday. It's this awesome 10-ish minute long crazy dance show with a plot. I'm not sure where the plot is going so far, but the dancing is freaking awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment